In light of the changing guidance on Covid-19, we have updated our risk assessment for you to understand everything we are doing to keep your children, their families and our staff as safe as possible during the pandemic. Read the latest Covid-19 risk assessment.
What we will continue to do:
- Keep following government guidelines and legislation.
- Follow our normal policies and Covid-19 risk assessment.
- Maintain our ethos of putting the children first, providing support for both their
emotional and physical development.
- Keep you updated with any plans we make as soon as possible.
- Manage the setting in a way that aims to minimise risk as much as possible.
- Continue to support children who can't attend, via face book and Tapestry.
- Continue our extensive daily cleaning schedule.
- Constantly review how we are working to ensure best practice.
Saffron Walden Nursery School staff will also be:
- Informing the Management if they or any of their household develop any symptoms.
- Adhering to strict hand washing and cleaning policies as set out in our current Covid-19 risk
- Using aprons, changing clothing and PPE as per the Government guidance,
- Following Government advice as far as is practicable.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we are staying safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, please get in touch.